I am Mikael Mentu a 35 year old from Lauttasaari, Helsinki and a trained:
- Sports Massage Therapist (Trained Masseur)
- Fitness Instructor (EHFA / FISAF)
- Personal Trainer (EHFA / FISAF)
I have closer to 15 years of experience in goal-oriented gym training and wide experience in loads of different sports. I have been enjoying especially the kind of sports that demand lots of skill, power and body control and I am also a strong believer in versatile exercising.
At this point my hobbies include:
- Combat sports: Now mostly Boxing and Thaiboxing, but I am thinking of getting back to BJJ and I also have background from Judo and Wing Tsun Kung Fu.
- Cycling: I have recently fallen for the Singlespeed bikes and along them to speed and driving the distance but I have larger background from Mountain biking.
- Climbing: I enjoy every form of indoor climbing: Top rope, Lead and Boulder.
- Strenght training: Nowadays I train mostly Functional training and Calisthenics.
Nutrition, mobilisation and muscle maintenance are also things that are close to my heart, as well as all around optimum wellbeing. As a professional I make sure my professional skills are allways up to date and I also keep my self up to date with all the newest fitness and wellbeing trends. I also allways want to further my education in the field of fitness and wellbeing. And I also speak pretty fluent English.
Elämäsi Kuntoon – Hieronta & Valmennus is my company that is located in Lauttasaari, Vattuniemenkatu 9 (Helsinki). Contacts and information requiries via phone, email or in facebook. You can go and check out my facebook pages at: facebook.com/elamasikuntoon